Established in 1995, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the fragrance industry, and we are the UK’s largest, independent fragrance retailer. Our aim is to create mainstream and luxury fragrance, which is affordable and accessible for all, and we showcase over 130 luxury Fragrance brands in our stores 180+ nationwide and online!
The Fragrance Shop are on the lookout for a passionate, ambitious and experienced Assistant Store Manager to join our company!
A Snapshot of the Role:
Reporting in to the Store Manager, the main objectives of the Assistant Manager is to exceed sales growth, and taking accountability for coaching, leading and motivating a team of sales consultants. You will also be responsible for ensuring an outstanding customer service is provided, and to ensure the store is commercially presented at all times. The role additionally includes maintaining operational procedures for a smooth running of the store.
Reporting to: Store Manager
- Ownership of running the store and to deputise the Store Manager.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
- Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment.
- Take a lead role in resolving complex customer queries.
- Encourage training opportunities with employees to promote employee progression
- Ensure that all products are presented and displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
- Actively promote the company and the store in the local shopping centre.
- Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and processed through the till correctly.
- Ability and eagerness to learn by studying relevant training materials, and to share expertise.
- Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Store Manager, Cluster Manager or Regional Manager.
- All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Business related qualification (Desirable)
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a supervisory or management role
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Working with store KPI’s and towards store targets
- Strong communicational and interpersonal skills
- Visual merchandising and commercial awareness to impact business knowledge
- Can work well on own initiative and part of a team environment
- Flexibility to include evenings and weekends
Perks of the Job:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Merchandise discount
- Exciting store incentives
- Training and development programmes
- Progression pathways
To apply for the vacant position, please hand your CV in to the store, or alternatively please send your CV across to the following email address email@example.com