by The Baytree | Mar 18, 2023 | Event, Offers
Join us at The Baytree Centre Saturday 11th March from 10am-5pm to discover an amazing range of high-quality Artisan Creators, with sweet treats, hand-made jewellery and so much more!
Located within the centre outside Wilko.
Check out our list of stall holders below
Silver Sky Crystals
Eastwick Honey Company
Glisten and Glow Candles
The Crystal Ball
The Little Black Cat
Bling with Benfits
by The Baytree | Mar 14, 2023 | Offers
Holland & Barrett are officially the UK’s leading health and wellness store, and with it comes a wealth of information about how to keep yourself feeling your best.
Every year their wellness report lists the ingredients, products and services that everyone is set to be talking about this year.
Here’s what they found for 2023:
- Generic sleep solutions are a thing of the past. Considering the average person spends a third of their life asleep (or trying to sleep), it’s no surprise that we are always on the lookout for ways to improve the quality of our shut eye. In 2023, our experts are predicting a shift to using smart tech and wellness solutions that will help us to realign with our internal circadian clocks.
- Foods with benefits are the future: functional mushrooms & adaptogens. From microalgae superstars to tufty mushrooms, 2023 is looking to be the year that we ‘get back to our roots’. People are moving towards foods that multitask – from helping to relieve stress, to helping with better sleep and relaxation, energy and immunity.
- Gut-friendly foods like fermented legumes & chia seed milk will be making their way to your kitchen. Say hello to the new era of nutritionally supercharged store-cupboard staples! Taking a new approach to packing natural products with flavour, we will see gut-loving fermented legumes, grains and root veg take centre stage, while nut butters will make way for their eco-friendly alternative, seed spreads.
- Next level personalisation will lead to giant leaps in wellness tech. From patches tracking dietary biomarkers to breath-testing to determine your metabolic function, the future is all about using health data for optimum health. AI is going to transform how health information is delivered, and we expect to see a shift to at-home personalised testing, backed up with actionable support and intervention for those at risk of certain conditions.
- Ayurveda is here to stay: ancient healthcare traditions backed by science. The 2000-year-old principles are hardly new, but we’re seeing Ayurvedic-inspired routines entering our everyday wellness to ensure the mind, body, and spirit are in sync. Paired with modern scientific evidence, more of us will integrate tension/pressure-relieving natural ingredients and beauty practices shaped by Ayurveda into our lives.
- Women’s wellness & cycle intelligence will continue to be a priority. From their first period, to their last and beyond, we are excited to see taboos being challenged and help women understand their bodies. We are seeing personalised solutions and femtech founders continuing to help lead the revolution, talking openly about menstrual health, endometriosis, PCOS, fertility, miscarriage and more. A period tracker is standard for many – but you deserve more than just a calendar when it comes to menstrual health. In 2023 we’ll be matching the right kind of exercises and nutrients to the phase of our menstrual cycle.
by The Baytree | Mar 3, 2023 | Event, Offers
Apply for the Brentwood Art Trail 2023! 🖼️
Applications for this year’s Brentwood Art Trail, which takes place between Saturday 3rd and Sunday 25th June, are OPEN. They are looking for local artists to display their work during the Trail in a variety of locations in Brentwood, Ingatestone and Shenfield. Whether you’re a professional or amateur artist, or a creative group or organisation, you could be a part of this year’s event! APPLY HERE by midnight on Friday 17th March 2023 😊
The Brentwood Art Trail brings Essex artists and businesses together, promoting local talent, and encouraging creativity in our community. With art on display on our High Streets and a series of creative events for all ages on offer throughout the Trail, you won’t want to miss this popular annual event 👏
(If you can’t apply online for any reason, please email [email protected] for a digital document you can complete instead).
by The Baytree | Feb 28, 2023 | Offers
Di you know… TheWorksStores are taking part in World Book Day this year? 📚 You can swap your token in-store for a free book from the World Book Day range, or get £1 off any children’s book over £2.99.
Tokens can be redeemed in-store from today until 26th March. 📅
by The Baytree | Feb 22, 2023 | Offers
It’s that time of year again to say thank you and I love you to the one who means so much. Whether that’s your mum, your grandma, your step-mum or someone who is just like a mum, Card Factory have got everything you need to make her feel special on March 19th. 😍
by The Baytree | Feb 20, 2023 | Event, Offers
Join Waterstones Brentwood on Thursday 16th February at 5:30pm to discuss this month’s read: Open Water by Caleb Azumah Nelson. 📖
For any of their new Book Club members, you can get 25% off when you purchase any book club choice books! 📚