The Baytree was redeveloped in 2005 and transformed in to a modern, spacious shopping mall featuring a glazed roof allowing natural light into the central area.
The Baytree links with the High Street and has the benefit of a multi-storey car park nearby. Complete with security, CCTV and a wide range of shops, The Baytree provides a safer shopping environment for Brentwood.
The Baytree Information
- Centre maps are displayed on entrance notice boards
- Cash Points – located in WHSmiths, Wilkos and NatWest
- Free WiFi is available in-centre
Stay Connected – Wi-Fi
- Select _BaytreeFreeWiFi
- You will be asked to enter your name, gender and email address
- Select if you wish to receive our free newsletter
- Confirm you accept our terms and conditions
- Running out of battery? There’s a free mobile charging station next to Better Gym
Public conveniences are provided at the back of The Baytree, opposite the council green. The toilets include baby changing and disabled facilities.
Shopmobility can be found in the Car Park, in Coptfold Road, next to The Baytree. For further information please call 01277 219987 or visit the website: www.shopmobilityuk.org
You will find a choice of hot and cold drinks at The Baytree Cafe including a variety of coffees, tea, hot chocolate, milk shakes and iced coffee.
A wide range of muffins, baguettes, sandwiches and bloomer toasties are available.
Call 01277 849459 to find out more.
- The town’s multi-storey car park offers plenty of parking located at the back of The Baytree opposite the council green (555 spaces); other parking around the town offers another 1288 spaces in the High Street area.
- Bike racks are provided at the South End of the Mall, opposite the toilets. Please note that we ask people not to ride any bikes in the Centre, for the safety of all visitors.
In the event of any emergency please speak to any member of staff or contact the Management Suite and Security Control Room on 01277 225065.
For individual store opening hours check here.