There’s no denying that life has taken a different course for us all over the past few weeks and it’s been incredibly humbling to see such bravery amongst the NHS, Police, key workers and our own Baytree team. We’ve been thinking about the little ways we can help show our gratitude for all those who have been doing their bit to keep this country safe.
We’ve also been thinking about all the children who are stuck at home in lockdown, unable to see their friends…and of course all the parents who are having to juggle childcare, home-schooling and work, whilst keeping their sanity at the same time!!…
That’s why, we’ve put together these fun little colouring activities for everyone to download and say THANK YOU … not only will they keep little ones out of mischief for a while, but you can enter our competition for the chance to win one of five £25 vouchers to spend at The Works.
All you need to do is download your illustration, colour it in, display it in your window and take a picture. Then visit our Facebook page and you’ll see our colouring in competition post. Reply to this post with a photo of your picture and you could be in with a chance of winning. On Friday 15th May 2020 we’ll pick one best picture from each of the five types of illustrations and the lucky winners will get a £25 voucher.
What a fantastic, colourful way to thank all those people working so hard to look after us all!
Promotion opens at 09:00:00 on 16/04/2020 and closes at 23:59:59 on 15/05/2020.
This promotion is a Facebook competition operated by The Baytree Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’)
- This promotion is a Facebook colouring in competition operated by Baytree Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’)
- Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’ please note that if children are completing the task, the actual entry must be sent by an adult on their behalf).
- This promotion excludes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry to the promotion is free and is via completed entries posted onto The Baytree Shopping Centre Facebook page at this address https://www.facebook.com/baytreebrentwood
- To enter, you must download and of the 5 illustrations from here and post your coloured in picture or pictures onto the Baytree Shopping Centre Facebook page by the closing date of 17/05/2020
- The winner will be selected by an independent judge from all valid entries received by midnight on Friday 15th May 2020. The winner will be notified as a personal message on Facebook on Monday 20th May 2020.
- The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
- There are 5 prizes, 1 for each illustration. Five winners will each receive a £25 voucher to spend at The Works, subject to availability.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only
- The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
- No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
- By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
- The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to:
The Baytree Shopping Centre, Management Suite, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 4BX
- By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: The Baytree Centre, Management Suite The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood CM14 4BX
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!