Enter the competition by filling in the form below for your chance to win 3 gorgeous vegan chocolate eggs courtesy of Holland & Barrett.
Contest Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 09:00:00 on 12/04/2019 and closes at 23:59:59 on 22/04/2019.
1. This promotion is 1 x free prize draw operated by The Baytree Shopping Centre (’the promoter’).
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
3. The promotion excludes Baytree employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary, but there is only one entry per person.
5. To enter, entrants must fill out the web entry form on the Baytree website
6. The winning name will be selected from all valid entries received by 22nd April 2019.
7. The winner will be notified by email within 28 working days of the draw’s final entry.
8. The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation.
8b. Prize winner must have a photograph taken while collecting the prize for social media, website and future marketing purposes.
9. There is a total of 1 collective prize to be won in the promotion. Prize consists of 3 vegan chocolate eggs for 1 winner.
10. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
11. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
12. No cash or alternative option will be provided for the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
13. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
14. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of willful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
15. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
16. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood, CM14 4BX
17. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood, CM14 4BX
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!