To win our spooktacular hamper of Halloween treats all you need to do is colour in our daunting drawings. Click here to download the drawings, colour them in and then upload them using the form below for your chance to win.
Offer Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 10:00:00 on 19/10/2020 and closes at 17:00:00 on 02/11/2020.
1. This promotion is a website competition operated by The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood (‘the promoter’)
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’)
3. This promotion excludes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Entry to the promotion is free.
5. To enter, download the PDF, colour it in and upload it via the form on this page. We’d also like you to tick the box to sign up to the Baytree newsletter, so we can continue to keep you informed of promotions, events, and the latest news from Baytree (Please note you can unsubscribe from this at any given time.)
6. The winner will be selected by an independent judge from all valid entries received by midday on 30th October 2020. The winner will be notified via contact details they provide.
7. The winner will have 24 hours to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation.
8. The prize is 1 x Halloween Sweet Hamper. Subject to availability
9. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
10. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
11. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
12. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
13. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
14. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
15. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: The Batyree Shoppping Centre, Management Suite, Brentwood CM14 4BX.
16. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: The Romford Brewery Trust, Centre Management Suite, Unit 10 Brewery Walk, Waterloo Road, Romford, RM1 1AU.
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!