The Baytree Shopping Centre was redeveloped in 2005 and transformed in to a modern, spacious shopping mall featuring a glazed roof allowing natural light into the central area.
The Baytree Shopping Centre links with the High Street and has the benefit of a multi-storey car park nearby. Complete with security, CCTV and a wide range of shops, providing a safer shopping environment for Brentwood.
The Baytree Shopping Centre forms a natural link between the High Street and the adjacent 555 space multi-storey car park.
The historic Essex town of Brentwood is a thriving, south east commercial centre situated approximately 5.5 miles (9 km) north east of Romford and approximately 12 miles (19 km) south west of Chelmsford.
The town benefits from excellent road communications with the A12 providing direct access to junction 28 of the M25 which lies approximately 2 miles (3 km) to the west.
Regular and direct rail services are provided into Central London (Liverpool Street) from Brentwood Station with a fastest journey time of 33 minutes.
HOW TO GET HERE
From Junction 28 of the M25, turn left onto Brook Street/ A1023. Continue to follow A1023, turn right onto Kings Road / B185. Go through one roundabout. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Queen’s Road / B186. Go through 1 roundabout, turn left onto Alfred Road and take the first left onto Coptfold Road.
Brentwood Station is only 40 minutes from London Liverpool Street Station. As you exit Brentwood Station, head north on Warley Hill/B186 towards James’s Road, go over the roundabout and at the second roundabout turn left onto Crown Street and then first right onto Coptfold Road. The Baytree will be on your left just past the car park entrance.
Bike racks are provided at the South End of the Mall, opposite the toilets. Please note that we ask people not to ride any bikes in the Centre, for the safety of all visitors.
The postcode for The Baytree is CM14 4BX.
The Sat Nav address for The Coptfold Road car park is CM14 4BN.
The town’s multi-storey car park offers plenty of parking located at the back of The Baytree Shopping Centre opposite the council green (555 spaces); other parking around the town offers another 1288 spaces in the High Street area.
- Centre maps are displayed on entrance notice boards
- Cash Points are located in WHSmiths, Wilkos, and NatWest
- Running out of battery? There’s a free mobile charging station located at the bottom of the stairs Better Gym.
- Shopmobility can be found in the Car Park, in Coptfold Road, next to The Baytree Shopping Centre.
- For further information please call 01277 312546 or visit the website: www.shopmobilityuk.org
- Public conveniences are provided at the back of The Baytree Shopping Centre, opposite the council green.
- The toilets include baby changing and disabled facilities.
- In the event of any emergency please speak to any member of staff or contact the Management Suite and Security Control Room on 01277 225065
- Select _BaytreeFreeWiFi
- You will be asked to enter your details
- Select if you wish to receive our free newsletter
- Confirm you accept our terms and conditions