Terms and Conditions For Using This Website
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the content and information found on this website, errors can occur and legislation, practise and regulations change. Before taking any course of action or making any decisions that may affect you, you are strongly recommended to seek professional advice. The Baytree Centre does not accept any responsibilities for errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
Access to and use of this website is provided subject to these terms and conditions, which apply to all users of this website. If you do not accept these terms then you should immediately stop using this website. Your use of the website confirms your acceptance of these terms. We cannot guarantee that you will always be able to access the website and we will not be liable to you for any interruption or delay that you experience in accessing the website, whatever the cause.
We respect your privacy and guarantee that any information you provide to us through your use of this website will not be made available to any third parties without your express consent. Your e-mail address will be kept private, and newsletters will only be sent out to those who have signed up for our mailing list.
Security and Data Protection
Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access to your information.
All material on this site is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download and reproduce it for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on any other website, or in any way for commercial purposes or for gain unless you first obtain our written consent.
We use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the data on the website is accurate and to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. We do not guarantee that the website will be fault free and do not accept liability for any errors or omissions. Due to the nature of the internet we cannot and do not guarantee that any or all of the content will always be accessible, in whole or in part. In no event shall we be liable for any loss of profit, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind arising out of use of the Website, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law. We do not give any warranty, implied or otherwise, that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
This site provides links to other websites. These links are for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of or any transactions that you enter into relating to those linked sites. We cannot guarantee that these links will always work, nor can we be held responsible in any way for the contents of any websites so linked to.
The Baytree Shopping Centre Christmas Hamper and Gift Box Competition Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 16:30:00 on 09/12/2019 and closes at 14:30:00 on 16/02/2019.
This promotion is a Facebook competition operated by The Baytree Shopping Centre (‘the promoter’)
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).The promotion excludes The Baytree Centre employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Entry to the competition is free and is via Facebook on The Baytree Shopping Centres official page (https://www.facebook.com/baytreebrentwood).
4. To enter, you must answer the question on the post on the Baytree Facebook page.
5. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 16:30:00 on Monday 16th December 2019. The winner will be notified on Monday 16th December 2019.
6. The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
7. The prize is for 1 winner to win a Holland and Barrett hamper and Spa gift box worth £100, subject to availability.
8. All images are for illustrative purposes only
9. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
10. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
11. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
12. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
13. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
14. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: The Baytree Centre, Management Suite The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood CM14 4BX
15. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
18. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: The Baytree Centre, Management Suite The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood CM14 4BX
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!