Contract Type: Part Time
Job Type: Hourly
Hours Per Week: 20
Work Location: Three Store Brentwood
£9.05 p/h with OTE £11.13 p/h and a brand new smartphone on an unlimited data plan from Three. All this while having fun with a friendly, supportive team in an award winning company that really cares about your wellbeing and development.
This is a 20 hour per week role based in our Brentwood store.
You’ll typically work 4 shifts per week between 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Saturday or 10am – 4pm on Sunday. Shifts are rotational and are allocated with 4 weeks notice, in line with your availability and the needs of the store. Pop into the store to have a chat with our lovely team if you want to find out more before applying.
What makes this role unique?
Working as part of an award winning Retail team consisting of other Customer Advisors and Assistant Managers, you will report to a Store Manager. As the face of our company brand, you will play a huge part in how we deliver against our customer- focused goals.
You will be accountable for achieving personal and store KPIs and responsible for driving customer experience by engaging in relevant and engaging conversations with your customers. You will have the opportunity to develop and show your drive and determination to succeed in an environment that will support and prepare you for the next level of your career.
You will be required to work evenings and weekends depending on the store’s hours of operation and you may be asked to support other store teams in your area as and when needed.
visit – https://jobs.three.co.uk/
Search Brentwood as location and apply online or pop into store and speak to the manager
We’re so excited to be supporting Pat in her Brave the Shave initiative. Taking place on 14 September at Baytree Pat will be shaving her head in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support. Pat is braving the shave for her friend’s 8-year-old daughter Lyrah who has terminal stage 4 brain stem cancer ( DIPG ).
We’d love it if you could support Pat by donating to this wonderful cause.
The Baytree Shopping Centre is proud to be supporting Nicholls Build’s charity bike ride in aid of Great Ormond Street Hospital which took place on Saturday 6th July.
Although the event has been and gone there is still time to donate to this amazing charity. If you want to support the work that Great Ormond Street Hospital simply click the button below.
If you’re aged 40-74 you are at greater risk of heart disease, stroke, kidney disease, diabetes and dementia. A free NHS health check can help you to reduce the risks and keep you healthy. Why not visit us between 3rd – 6th August for your free NHS health check?
Who wants to see Chesney Hawkes playing the role of the one and only Jesus Christ? We thought so, that’s why we’re giving you and your family the chance to see GODSPELL on either the 29th or 30th June subject to availability. GODSPELL is a brand new, circus-themed based on the story of The Bible.
This is a show that the whole family can enjoy. There’s an hour of pre-show entertainment including jugglers, magicians and an amazing curtain-raiser from Little Stars Circus and Harlequin Gymnastics Club.
The family ticket Admits 4. The party must include one adult and one child aged 15 or under.
Contest Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 10:00:00 on 03/06/2019 and closes at 23:59:59 on 23/06/2019.
1. This promotion is 2 x free prize draws operated by The Baytree Shopping Centre (’the promoter’).
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
3. The promotion excludes Baytree employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary, but there is only one entry per person.
5. To enter, entrants must fill out the web entry form on the Baytree website
6. The winning names will be selected from all valid entries received by 23rd June 2019.
7. The winners will be notified by email within 1 working day of the draw’s final entry.
8. The winners will have 2 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation.
8b. Prize winners must have a photograph taken while collecting the prize for social media, website and future marketing purposes.
9. There is a total of 1 collective prize per winner to be won in the promotion. The prize consists of a family ticket to see GODSPELL on either the 29th or 30th June subject to availability. The party must include one adult and one child aged 15 or under.
10. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
11. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
12. No cash or alternative option will be provided for the prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
13. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses or damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
14. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of willful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
15. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
16. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood, CM14 4BX
17. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: The Baytree Shopping Centre, Brentwood, CM14 4BX
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!